* DNA facts you should need to know:
- A parent and child share 99.5% of the same DNA.
- We share 40-50% of our DNA withcabbages.
- Humans share 98% of their DNA with chimpanzees.
- Every human on earth shares 99% of their DNA with every other human.
... - Identical twins share the exact same DNA -meaning their DNA is 100% identical.
- We share 60% of our DNA with a fruit fly.
- Researchers at Cambridge University are convinced that the mud worms not only share DNA with humans but that they are also our closest invertabrae relatives.